Sunday, September 25, 2011

New starts (more lines, more uncertainties, more words, words, words)

I'm standing here facing a new intersection
And I'm thinking about the possibility of another reinvention
While my friends laugh and joke about a personal intervention
I wonder what it'll look like when I get my own attention
I just can't seem to get my own attention

So on I walk, and further I'll go
New faces to meet and new seeds to sow
Some time on my own to wonder and to grow
Where I'll end up is impossible to know

I said goodbye again today and left it all behind
I didn't shed a tear because I already knew it in my mind
I smiled as I walked away, knowing that I'll find
Someone to make everything in my world shine
Why can't I hold on to anything that will make my world shine

But on I walk and further I'll go
New faces to meet and new seeds to sow
Some time on my own to wonder and to grow
Where I'll end up, only time will really show.

T

No comments: