Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Some days are just longer than others..

... and this may be one of those long ones.

After teaching all day, knowing that I have volleyball practice for 2 hours, as well as a boatload of marking, prep, and course work that was due a month ago, I'm just dreading the next 6 or 7 hours. This doesn't include the work I need to sort out for Friday, since I'm heading to the Fraser Valley for my first big club volleyball tournament. It also ignores the long day of dealing with 16 year olds who can't even handle 10 minutes of responsibility. But, I guess I just need to suck it up. Everyone's busy and stressed and overworked and underpaid, so I guess I should simply quit my excessive whining. Tomorrow's another day, and it's wonderfully sunny outside. Sure, there's plenty to do, but there's also plenty to enjoy.

On a side note... Hey you! That stranger from Airdrie who reads my rants here.... you should leave me a message to let me know who you are!

I'll hopefully have something more fulfilling to write about soon. Until then...

- T

No comments: