Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cute things I saw as I was driving to the school today

I had to get some photocopying done, and as I was driving, I saw some pretty funny things....

One billboard read,

"My wife and I had words last night... I just didn't get to use mine."

Another one read,

"Fat is what you get for breaking the feed limit."

The final entertaining thing I saw was a group of kindergarteners waiting on the side of the road and pumping their arms in the air. At first I wasn't sure what they were doing, but then I heard a deep, loud honk coming from the cement truck. They successfully got the cement truck to pull his air horn, hence the arm-pumping motion. During sport road trips back in junior high and high school we used to do that to passing semi's all the time. That, as well as reaching out the window and making paddling motions as we passed people (yes, like in a canoe). Fun times.

- T

No comments: