Sunday, April 30, 2006

Back in the vast AB...

Howdy Howdy...

From the land of beer, beef and billies (of the redneck, hill type), I send greetings! I arrived safe and sound after a less-than-exhausting flight and even more relaxed weekend. This is going to be quick, but I started the new job, bestowing my massive amount of painting expertise on the great kids of Cowtown. I've only put in a couple hours thus far, but start again fresh in the morning, then run up to Red Deer on Tuesday before returning to the C-spot for some more coaching on Wednesday. I'm staying with my bachelor uncle, so there might be a little bit of trouble to be had in the hot tub and brewski department, but I'm hopefully going to spend most of my time busting the proverbial hump to make some money over the next few weeks.

But for now, hockey's a-calling my name. Hope all is well in the coastal area, and other parts of the world, and just email if you wish to get a hold of me for the next 25 days. Ciao for now, all...

- T

No comments: