Thursday, December 07, 2006

Defining "irony" on my Wednesday night

After getting a bit of work done and having what seemed like the longest day ever, I sat down with K to watch some TV. We watched "The Biggest Loser", which is a reality TV competition profiling people on a ranch who attempt to lose the most weight every week in order to change their lives. The winner is "The Biggest Loser". I actually really enjoy watching it, just because I feel like I should work out, and by watching the show, I may soak up some motivation through osmosis.

Here's the irony...

During one commerical break, I went on the internet and typed in my information to figure out my BMI (Body Mass Index)... for a 24 year old guy who is 5'10" (like myself), my BMI should be 24. My actual BMI? 24.1. WEEEEEEEEEEE!

During the next commercial break, I walk into the kitchen, take out a bowl and a spoon, and fix myself a massive bowl of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce, along with a big glass of milk, then return to the living room to finish watching these people damn-near die in order to prevent dying from obesity. Hmmm... I'm not sure I'm making great connections here. Oh well, the ice cream was TASTY! :)

- T

No comments: