Sunday, January 07, 2007

Additional Links

I've been wanting to play with my template for a while, but I'm not sure I want to leave the glitzy and uber-sexy world of a black background with white and green text. Come on, admit it... you think it's sexy too.

Okay, maybe sexy is the wrong word. Maybe I'm looking for something more akin to "neat-o" or "okay". Still, I've been considering what I can do to make it more sleek and modern and, dare I say it, "cool".

In reality, the only changes I've made lately are a few additions to the links sections... I've added Mr. John Mayer's blog site, because he's a clever s-o-b and, whether you like him or not, I don't care... he's much cooler and more witty than I'll probably be, and you're in the same boat, whoever you are. Okay, maybe not all of you, but most of you for sure. If I was suddenly blessed with a glowing and attractive tenor voice and more hair and some musical talent, I'd like to be a sleek version of John Mayer. Or Dave Matthews. Damn... now I'll have to see if Dave has a blog that I can stalk from time to time in hopes of hearing more about his plans to tour the central Okanagan.

I've also added "Nature's Mighty Pictures" to the side links, which is simply fun and interesting... if I had some photography-based artistic talent, I'd like to take pictures the quality of many of the ones that find their way onto this site. Neat-O!

I'm not actually much more excited about my position as a teacher when compared with yesterday's very ominous and somewhat melancholy post, but I've just finished marking one stack of Grade 9 projects, and after staring at a good deal of mediocrity with moments of brilliance, I need to let my frontal lobe take a break before diving into grade 10 research projects which I'll have to scan for plagiarism very closely. Still have a long night ahead... but there's light at the end of the tunnel... this is the only marking I'll have to do until February! Weeee... Peace out....

- T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't switch up your blog template - I did it once and regretted it. But then I switched back. So I guess - switch, nothing on the internet is permanent.

Anonymous said...

I likeyour blog template--- the only thing is, when I read your posts and then visit another white-background website, I see lines - some sort of negative image from your blog. Weird.