Saturday, November 17, 2007

Two posts today (like many... to make up for yesterday)...

I'm just in quickly for now to put in a plug for an awesome website that a teaching acquaintance told me about.

It's called "Think Geek", and being the nerdy dude that I am, I thought this was hilarious. You can get something like this...
Yes, it's true folks... that's an Albert Einstein Action Figure! (I had another teacher friend who has a Shakespeare bobble head that I wish I could've stolen... it was awesome!).

There is also this shirt... definitely one of my favorites...


Yes, this is a shirt of the solar system that has the recently demoted dwarf-planet Pluto saying "weak." to the rest of it's solar system buddies. Awesome... simply awesome.
So, that's all for now. I'll hopefully be back later to get one more in!
T

2 comments:

Kirk Schmidt said...

Robyn and I have had to have a lot of self-control to not spending hundreds upon hundreds on this site over the last 6-7 years.

Dimsumthing said...

Heh... I believe it! I wish I would've known about it sooner!